This Healthy Berry Smoothie is not only very delicious and satisfying, but it packs quite an energy punch and keeps you full for a while. It’s packed with up to 25g of protein, plus fiber, antioxidants, and vitamins.
How conveniently wonderful is it that just because you’re busy doesn’t mean you have to miss out on needed nutrition? Take a few minutes to toss all the ingredients into a blender, pulse for 30 seconds and you’re ready to sip your day away!
I love smoothies very much and pretty often use them as on-the-go breakfast or meal replacements. When you spend a lot of time over a hot stove, sipping on a cold and tasty smoothie is just the thing you need at any time of the season! They’re also a great way to add fruit to keep a healthy diet. Enjoy! 🙂
2 cups – frozen berries
¼ cup – whole organic milk
1 cup – Greek Yogurt
1 tbsp. – raw honey (optional)
1. Rinse the fruit under cold running water. Place all ingredients in the blender: milk, frozen berries, Greek Yogurt and raw honey. Blend well for 30 seconds or until all well mixed.
2. Pour into a 20 oz. glass and enjoy right away.
- 2 cups – frozen berries
- ¼ cup – whole organic milk
- 1 cup – Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. – raw honey
- Rinse the fruit under cold running water. Place all ingredients into the blender: milk, frozen berries, Greek Yogurt and raw honey. Blend well for 30 seconds or until all well mixed.
- Pour into a 20 oz. glass and enjoy right away.
If you make this Healthy Berry Smoothie Recipe please share a picture with me on Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Tag with #valyastasteofhome. I’d love to see your creations! 🙂
Kitchen items I used in making this recipe:
(if you need any of these items, simply press on the picture to order. Thank you for your support!)