These No Bake Raspberry Almond Coconut Bites will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth! They are chewy, tasty, loaded with nuts and freeze-dried raspberries that just blend so well together. Therefore, they are a quicker and healthier granola bar. And aren’t they cute, too?
I have been making them for a long time now. If you have been following me for a while, you’ll know that I major sweet tooth and that I love making snacks that you can have handy at any time. During times when I try to eat healthier and stay away from sweets and bread, these bites always come to the rescue for me.
The only downside to making these treats is that ingredients are not very cheap, but worth every penny compared to how much healthier and handy a treat they are. It has no unhealthy refined sugar, but at the same time is perfectly sweet enough that will not only keep hunger away but will satisfy your sweet cravings for some time. Most of the ingredients in it come in large quantities except the freeze-dried raspberries. So, in the long run, the bites turn out fairly inexpensive.
I love having them as a snack. I place a few into a snack Ziploc bag and keep them in my purse when away from home for too long in between meals. When a meal is not yet in sight and I am hungry, I go for this deliciousness handy in my purse instead of grabbing some of the junk food somewhere.
I cannot express how much they’ve helped sustain me during that time. I absolutely love these, and would really recommend you give it a try if you’re frequently on the go! You will fall in love with these bites from the first one you pop in your mouth. Enjoy!
Table of Contents
Raspberry Almond Coconut Bites Ingredients
- Medjool dates - natural sweetness that is caramel-like in taste.
- Coconut flakes - I've always used unsweetened coconut flakes for this recipe. Using sweetened coconut will make these balls too sweet.
- Almont flour - thickening the mixture; you can also use coconut flour.
- Salted dry roasted almonds - you may use unsalted dry roasted almonds and add ⅛ tsp. sea salt. Also, you can try using any nuts of your choice like pecans, cashew, walnuts, pistachios, ect…
- Freeze dried raspberries - I've tried using different kinds of freeze-dried fruit, but the raspberry flavor is my most favorite.
- Coconut oil - you can omit the oil and substitute with almond or any nut butter to make them as energy bites.
- Pure vanilla extract - enhances the flavor.
How to Make Raspberry Almond Coconut Bites
These no-bake treats are the perfect snack to make ahead. You can make several batches at once, freeze them and pull them out as you need them.
These raspberry almond coconut bites couldn’t be easier. Simply…
- Toast coconut flakes until golden brown.
- Add add the ingredients to the food processor.
- Blend untill the mixture combines.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into balls.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or so.
The great thing about this recipe is that it can be easily adapted to suit your taste. You can add extra nuts or use different flavors of freeze-dried fruit. Vibrant recipes with endless possibilities!
What are Raspberry Almond Coconut Bites
- They are super delicious coconut, almonds, and dried fruit crushed to small pieces then rolled into a ball that is so easy to make and require very few ingredients, but taste like a million bucks!
How to Store Raspberry Almond Coconut Bites
- Place the bites in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to a week or freeze for up to a month.
Also, you can watch this recipe video on my YouTube channel HERE. If you enjoyed this video give me a big thumbs up, and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel, be sure to click the Bell icon so you can be the first to know of a new video release!
Give this quick and easy no-bake dessert that is filled with good-for-you ingredients a try! Let me know what you think in the comments below.
No Bake Raspberry Almond Coconut Bites (Video)
No Bake Raspberry Almond Coconut Bites Ingredients
- ½ cup – unsweetened coconut flakes
- 20 – organic Medjool dates pitted
- ½ cup – almond flour
- 1 cup – salted almonds
- 1.3 oz – freeze-dried raspberries (or any other freeze-dried fruit
- 1 tsp. – pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. – coconut oil melted
No Bake Raspberry Almond Coconut Bites Instructions
- Toast coconut flakes on a small skillet for about 3 minutes stirring occasionally until golden in color and set aside to cool a bit. In the meanwhile remove pits from the dates, melt coconut oil, and measure out all dry ingredients.
- Into a food processor add pitted dates, toasted coconut flakes, almond flour, salted almonds, and freeze-dried raspberries.
- Process for about a minute or so, and then add vanilla extract and melted coconut oil. Process for another minute. Stop the food processor, remove the lid, and using a straight silicone spatula to remove unprocessed nuts stuck to the bottom and sides of the food processor container then process for 30 more seconds.
- Using a tablespoon ice cream scoop, scoop spoonful of the crumbs, then transfer into your hand. Squeeze the crumbs together in your hand and then roll it into a ball.
- Place rolled bites onto a platter. Chill them in the fridge for an hour and then transfer them into a storage container with a lid. Store for up to a week. They keep well in the room temperature as well, just keep them closed tightly in the container to prevent them from drying out.
- I prefer to keep them in the fridge because I like them cold, hard, and chewy.
The recipe was adapted from Fifteen Spatulas and adjusted to my liking.
Looking for more treats? Click HERE to see more!