I love smoothies very much because they’re one of those foods that have the max amount of nutrients per calories. It’s loaded with so many good things and combined with certain nutrient-packed ingredients, so you can sip your way to a good health.
Smooth, creamy, nutritious cold smoothie is a pretty refreshing drink on a hot summer day. It’s not green in color so my kids love it although it is packed with spinach. I use them as on-the-go breakfast or meal replacements for myself when time gets away from me. They are also a great way to add fruit and vegetables to keep up with a healthy diet. Simply genius!
1 cup – ice
2 cups – blueberries
2 cups – spinach
½ cup – organic yogurt
1/8 of a medium avocado
½ cup – vanilla cashew milk
1 tbsp – organic maple syrup
1. Rinse blueberries and add all the ingredients into the blender.
2. Blend for 2 minutes (or press smoothie cycle twice on Blendtec blender).
3. Pour smoothie into 20 oz. glass cups. Enjoy!
- 1 cup – ice
- 2 cups – blueberries
- 2 cups – spinach
- ½ cup – organic yogurt
- 1/8 of a medium avocado
- ½ cup – vanilla cashew milk
- 1 tbsp - organic maple syrup
- Rinse blueberries and add all the ingredients into the blender.
Blend for 2 minutes (or press smoothie cycle twice on Blendtec blender).
- Pour smoothie into 20 oz. glass cups. Enjoy!
Looking for more Smoothie recipes? Here are some more to choose from:
Kitchen items I used in making this recipe:
(If you need any of these items, simply click on the picture to order. Thank you for your support!)