This easy and quick recipe of Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing is so simple to make with just a few staple ingredients, but tastes way healthier than the store bought version.
Although this is one kind of a salad dressing that sometimes it seems easier to grab off the shelf at the grocery store, I prefer to make this effortless recipe at home, because nothing beats the taste of homemade food! 😀
This absolutely delicious balsamic vinaigrette pair amazing with just about any salad with a variety of a different kind of fruits or vegetables for any season or holiday. Last but not least, you can easily customize the dressing to your liking by adding more or less salt, pepper, and adding honey or maple syrup. I prefer it made a classic and simple way. I hope you will as well! 🙂
Combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a glass bottle or a jar that has a lid.
Next, add black ground pepper, sea salt, shredded garlic, and mayonnaise (I used homemade mayonnaise).
The recipe is good for a week if kept refrigerated. Enjoy!
If you make this Simple Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe please share a picture with me on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Tag with #valyastasteofhome. I’d love to see your creations! 🙂
- ¾ cup – Extra Light Olive Oil
- ¼ cup – Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp. – sea salt
- ¼ – black ground pepper
- ½ tbsp. – mayonnaise I used homemade mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. or 1 extra-large – shredded garlic
- Combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a glass bottle or a jar that has a lid.
- Then add black ground pepper, sea salt, shredded garlic, and mayonnaise (I used homemade mayonnaise).
- Cover the jar with a lid and shake vigorously until thoroughly combined.
Looking for more easy and tasty Salad Dressings? Please check these recipes as well:
Kitchen items I used in making this recipe:
(If you need any of these items, simply click on the picture to order. Thank you for your support!)