One day my sister brought me a tortilla wrap she had enjoyed that day, and it was love at first bite. It tasted so scrumptious and sharp with flavor; I decided it was worth sharing with my blog friends. I don’t know where it was from, besides some deli, but I dissected and recreated that recipe right away. It was also a hit for the rest of my household. Every time I make these swaps, they are gone in seconds.
These wraps are a great meal idea during the summer days. They’re perfect for parties, lunch boxes, picnics, lake days, or just a simple family lunch & lounge on the back patio. During these hot summer days when mom’s don’t feel like cooking up a storm, it’s a welcome change for everyone.
Each roll is loaded
… with incredibly good stuff! Completely savory ingredients but also loaded with vitamins, minerals, and protein. If you want to make them, even more, healthier use whole wheat organic tortillas instead. They taste amazing! Your kids may not even care about the wheat. It’s that good!
6 – 12” (30 cm) in diameter – flour Whole Wheat or White Tortillas
1. Heat each tortilla in a large skillet for 15 seconds on each site. (Click HERE for my home method of warning tortillas.) Using tongs, place one tortilla onto a serving platter. And then place some of the salad on one side of the tortilla.
2. Roll up the tortilla about half way.
3. Then fold down the sides of the tortilla and then finish by rolling towards the end.
4. Spread some Caesar Dressing along the edge of the tortilla wrap (as a paste to seal the wrap).
5. Serve right away or wrap the full platter with food plastic wrap until ready to serve. May be refrigerated for up to 6 hours.
If you make this BLT Caesar Salad Tortilla Wraps Recipe please share a picture with me on Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Tag with #valyastasteofhome. I’d love to see your creations! ?