Caesar salad wraps are a delicious and easy way to enjoy the classic flavors of Caesar salad in a convenient handheld form. With the perfect level of crunch and flavor in each bite, this is truly the tastiest chicken caesar wrap recipe you'll ever try!
They're made with a variety of fresh ingredients, including romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and bite-sized pieces of tender chicken all wrapped up in a warm tortilla. Not only are they tasty and filling, but they also make for an excellent lunch or dinner option that kids and adults both absolutely love!
Plus, these wraps are a great meal idea during the summer days. They're perfect for parties, lunch boxes, picnics, lake days, or just a simple family lunch & lounge on the back patio. During these hot summer days when moms don't feel like cooking up a storm, it's a welcome change for everyone.
Each roll is loaded with delicious savory ingredients that are packed with vitamins, minerals, and protein for a nutrition-packed meal. You don't even need to use store-bought caesar dressing, just try my homemade caesar salad dressing for the tastiest one ever!
Want to learn how to make these delicious Caesar Salad Wraps? Then keep on reading!
Table of Contents
- What are Caesar Salad Wraps?
- What Makes This Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps Recipe Special?
- What You Need to Make Caesar Salad Wraps at Home
- How to Make Caesar Salad Wraps (Step-by-Step)
- How to Store Leftover Caesar Salad Wraps
- Similar Recipes You'll Love
- Recipe Card
- Homemade Caesar Salad Wraps (Classic Flavors in Every Bite!)
What are Caesar Salad Wraps?
Caesar Salad Wraps are a delicious and convenient way to enjoy the classic Caesar salad. These wraps are made with a variety of ingredients, including lettuce, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and Caesar dressing. They are then rolled up in a tortilla or flatbread for easy eating.
These wraps can be served as an appetizer or light meal, and go perfectly with some hummus and fresh veggies for the healthiest meal ever!
This truly is a classic combination because it combines the convenience and fun of having a wrap with the flavors and crunch of a caesar salad. If you've never had a caesar salad wrap before, you have got to try it out to know what I'm talking about. Trust me, you're going to fall in love with it!
What Makes This Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps Recipe Special?
This is truly the best caesar salad wrap recipe you'll ever try! It perfectly combines what we have come to love in a classic caesar salad with a perfectly rolled wrap for an unforgettable combination and taste.
Plus, what's best is that just about everything is made from scratch! Not only will you be able to make your very own caesar salad, but also your own homemade caesar dressing for the perfect chicken caesar wraps!
This combination of flavors and textures makes for an incredibly satisfying meal that can be enjoyed for lunch, as a light snack, or even for picnics and lake days! Kids absolutely love the flavor of these and even enjoy helping out when assembling them. You're not only going to be able to feed your kids a tasty meal but also keep them busy!
It's also full of nutrition and is lower in calories, thanks to the homemade dressing! This is, by far, the best wrap recipe and I can't wait for you to try it!
What You Need to Make Caesar Salad Wraps at Home
Making these delicious caesar salad wraps requires the simplest ingredients, here's what you'll need:
- Caesar salad: First of all, we'll need the filling. You can check out my caesar salad recipe for the tastiest caesar salad ever! It's made using classic ingredients such as romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and sliced chicken all tossed together. Add some croutons to it for an extra crunch!
- Caesar dressing: Next, we'll need some caesar salad dressing! You can definitely go for store-bought dressing, but if you truly want the best flavor, check out my homemade caesar dressing recipe. It combines classic flavors such as garlic, parmesan cheese, black pepper, dijon mustard, and half a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce for the perfect sauce that's low in calories too!
- Tortillas: To make these wraps, we'll need some tortillas! You can go for white or whole-grain tortillas since both work perfectly. You'll need six 12-inch tortillas for this recipe.
How to Make Caesar Salad Wraps (Step-by-Step)
Making these delicious Caesar Salad Wraps couldn't get any easier! Here's what you'll need to do step-by-step to make them at home:
Start by heating each tortilla in a large skillet for 15 seconds on each site. You can lick here for my home method of warning tortillas.
Using tongs, place one tortilla onto a serving platter. And then place some of the salad mixture on one side of the tortilla.
Next, roll up the tortilla about halfway.
Then fold down the sides of the tortilla and then finish by rolling towards the end.
Spread some Caesar Dressing along the edge of the tortilla wrap (as a paste to seal the wrap).
Serve right away or wrap the entire platter with food plastic wrap until ready to serve. You can refrigerate them for up to 6 hours.
Your delicious Caesar Salad Wraps are ready to be served!
How to Store Leftover Caesar Salad Wraps
You can easily store leftovers for up to 3 days in the fridge. I recommend keeping the ingredients separate and tossing them all together and rolling them in the tortilla wrap the day you want to have it for the best flavor and texture.
I don't recommend freezing this recipe as it will greatly alter the texture and the wraps won't be as good. Fortunately, since this is a super quick and easy recipe you should be able to make them easily in no time!
Similar Recipes You'll Love
Homemade Caesar Salad Wraps (Classic Flavors in Every Bite!)
Caesar Salad Wraps Ingredients
- Caesar salad recipe
- 6 (12") - Tortilla wraps
How to Make Caesar Salad Wraps
- Start by heating each tortilla in a large skillet for 15 seconds on each site. You can lick here for my home method of warning tortillas.
- First of all, we'll need the filling. You can check out my Caesar salad recipe for the tastiest Caesar salad ever!
- Using tongs, place one tortilla onto a serving platter. And then place some of the salad mixture on one side of the tortilla.
- Next, roll up the tortilla about halfway.
- Then fold down the sides of the tortilla and then finish by rolling towards the end.
- Spread some homemade caesar dressing along the edge of the tortilla wrap (as a paste to seal the wrap).
- Serve right away or wrap the entire platter with food plastic wrap until ready to serve. You can refrigerate them for up to 6 hours.
- Your delicious Caesar Salad Wraps are ready to be served!
This recipe was originally posted on July 31, 2017 (original picture below), and updated for a better user experience. The post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure.