After a few posted recipes of sweets I’ve got something on the healthier side for you today. This Turkey Sandwich Recipe is one of our favorite sandwiches. The sandwich is loaded with vegetables of home grown cucumber and tomatoes which makes it taste absolutely desirable.
Its perfect as a quick meal at home or on the go. This is one of those sandwiches that never gets old, and always cravable. I’m sure it will become one of your favorites as well! 🙂
PS. I’ve updated all my kid’s photos. If you have not met my family yet, check it out here!
Ingredients you will need for 1 sandwich:
2 slices – bread
3 to 5 – turkey slices
2 slices – Swiss cheese
2 tbsp. – mayonnaise
2 leaf – lettuce
2 slices – tomatoes
6 slices – cucumber
Salt and pepper to taste
- Ingredients you will need for 1 sandwich:
- 2 slices – bread
- 3 to 5 - turkey slices
- 2 slices – Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp. – mayonnaise
- 2 leaf – lettuce
- 2 slices – tomatoes
- 6 slices – cucumber
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and slice all the vegetables.
- Toast the bread.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of the bread. Place cheese onto the other slice of the bread.
- Place lettuce onto the mayonnaise and sliced turkey onto the cheese.
- Finally, place tomatoes on top of the lettuce and cucumbers on top of the sliced turkey.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Insert wooden picks on the opposite side from each other to hold the sandwich.
- Cut the sandwich in half and ENJOY!
If you make this recipe please share the picture with me on facebook, instagram or pinterest. Tag it with #valyastasteofhome, I would love to see your creation. 🙂