This easy and delicious Berry Granola Greek Yogurt Bowl recipe is packed with protein, calcium, vitamins, minerals, and loaded with fresh fruit. It’s perfect for breakfast, a healthy snack, dessert, or even meal replacement.
You can switch things up by adding different kinds of fruit, granola, and add maple syrup if you’d like, but I prefer not to add additional sweetener. Berries and granola add enough sweetness to the yogurt, and it really does satisfy my sweet tooth cravings.
You may also top this yogurt bowl with additional toasted nuts. The possibilities are endless what you can create with having a delicious and beautifully presentable yogurt bowl that will fill you up fast and will keep you full for hours. So give this a try and you will thank me later! 😀
- Granola (I used homemade granola)
- Yogurt (I prefer Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt)
- Berries of your choice
- Chia Seeds
How to Make Berry Granola Yogurt Bowl
First things first, rinse your berries.
Next, place yogurt and raspberries into a bowl. Using a fork or a fruit masher, mash raspberries, and mix to combine with yogurt.
Finally, top the yogurt bowl with granola, berries, and sprinkle with chia seeds.
Now it’s time to enjoy this deliciousness!
📖 Recipe Card
Berry Granola Greek Yogurt Bowl
- 1 cup (245 g) – Greek yogurt (I prefer nonfat plain)
- 1 cup (100 g) – Strawberry Almond Granola
- ½ tsp. – chia seeds
- Strawberries,raspberries, and blueberries for topping
How to Make Berry Granola Greek Yogurt Bowl
- First things first, rinse your berries.
- Next, place yogurt and raspberries into a bowl. Using a fork or a fruit masher, mash raspberries and mix to combine with yogurt.
- Finally, top the yogurt bowl with granola, berries and sprinkle with chia seeds.
- Now it’s time to enjoy this deliciousness!
- If using softer fruit like raspberries you may mash them together with the yogurt. But if you’re using harder fruit to mash like strawberries, then I prefer to mash the fruit first in the bowl before adding and mixing in the yogurt.
🥣 Similar Recipes
- Easy Strawberry Almond Granola Recipe
- Breakfast Cottage Cheese Fruit Granola Parfait Recipe
- Berry Greek Yogurt Granola Parfait
- Apple Peanut Butter Granola Snacks
- Chocolate Cranberry Granola Clusters