This refreshing and crowd-pleasing Summer Fruit Salad Recipe is a perfect healthy dessert or a snack any time of the day.
Most of these fruits are still in season, so let’s enjoy this deliciousness as long as we can. The salad is really easy to put together but is such an attractive addition to your table.
As far as fruit goes, the salad is just as fresh the next day. If you have leftovers just keep them covered in the fridge and enjoy this beautiful, scrumptious, and nutritious salad again.
Give this salad a try! It will add a beautiful color display to your coming up Labor day get-together table. Also, it's perfect for any party, family gathering, school, or work lunch boxes. Enjoy! 🙂
- Dragon fruit
- Green grapes
- Organic Maple Syrup (Salad Dressing)
Rinse fruits and pat dry with a paper towel. Peel, dice, or slice all the fruits, and place them into a large bowl.
Pour organic maple syrup over the fruit salad.
Carefully mix and toss to coat.
NOTE: I prefer mixing this salad with gentle bowl-to bowl-transfers [not spoon] to prevent blackberries and dragon fruit from mashing and losing their shape. Repeat the cycle about 5 times to coat all the dressing and fruit together.
Serve and enjoy!
Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up two days.
📖 Recipe Card
Summer Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 - dragon fruit
- 2 – mango’s
- 8 oz. (225 g) – green grapes
- 1 lb. (450 g) – blueberries
- 1 lb. (450 g) – blackberries
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) – Organic Maple Syrup (Salad Dressing)
- Rinse fruits and pat dry with a paper towel. Peel, dice, or slice all the fruits, and place into a large bowl.
- Pour organic maple syrup over the fruit salad.
- Carefully mix and toss to coat.
- I prefer mixing this salad with gentle bowl-to bowl-transfers [not spoon] to prevent from blackberries and dragon fruit from mashing and losing its shape. Repeat the cycle about 5 times to coat all the dressing and fruit together
🍇 Similar Recipes
- Tropical Fruit Salad
- Healthy Winter Fruit Salad
- Pear Apple Pomegranate Pecan Spinach Salad Recipe
- Melon Fruit Salad with Honey Lime and Watermelon Juice Dressing
Check out more salad recipes!
Kitchen items I used in making this recipe:
(If you need any of these items, simply click on the picture to order. These are Amazon affiliate links. That means when you click on the picture link and make a purchase I make a small commission. Your cost for the purchase does not change. Thank you for your support!)