Potato dishes were a common but loved staple in my childhood. I remember we even had a little folk song that we sang about that! Lol. Prepped in different ways it has always been a frequent food on the table as it’s one of simplest things to make.
I love potatoes prepared in many different ways. These red potato wedges are sprinkled with olive oil, seasoned with garlic salt, parsley, Mrs. Dash seasoning, baked to perfection, and are a wonderful, quick meal that is absolutely scrumptious.
A little crunchy on the outside, perfectly soft on the inside and so tasty! It makes a perfect side dish, for dipping into ketchup, ranch, or thousand island sauce. Or for a fantastic dinner, complete with Tasty Chicken Fritters or Meat Patties (Kotleti) as a protein source, and any of your favorite Salad. Enjoy.
3 lbs. (1.4 kg) – red potatoes
1 tbsp. (15 ml) – dry parsley
1 tbsp. (15 ml) – Mrs. Dash seasoning
1 tsp. (5 ml) – garlic salt
1 tsp. (5 ml) – sea salt
2 tbsp. (30 ml) – olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 F (232 C). Measure out all the seasoning and mix together. Set aside until ready for use.
2. Scrub potatoes with a veggie scrubbing brush under running water to clean well. Pat dry with paper towel, cut each potato into small wedges and place them into a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over potato wedges, then sprinkle the seasoning mixture. Toss them in a circular motion until well coated.
3. Transfer seasoned potato wedges onto a large baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30 min at 450 F (232 C).
4. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Enjoy with any of your favorite salad and meat.
- 3 lbs. 1.4 kg – red potatoes
- 1 tbsp. 15 ml – parsley
- 1 tbsp. 15 ml – Mr. Dash seasoning
- 1 tsp. 5 ml – garlic salt
- 1 tsp. 5 ml – sea salt
- 2 tbsp. 30 ml – olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 F (232 C). Measure out all the seasoning and then mix it all together. Set aside until ready.
- Scrub potatoes with veggie scrubbing brush under running water to clean well. Pat dry with paper towel and cut each potato into small wedges. Sprinkle olive oil over potato wedges, then sprinkle with seasoning mixture and then toss it to coat.
- Transfer coated with seasoning potato wedge onto a large baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake it for 30 min at 450 F (232 C).
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy with any of your favorite salad and meat.
If you make this Seasoned Baked Red Potato Wedges recipe please share a picture with me on Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Tag with #valyastasteofhome. I’d love to see your creations! 🙂
Looking for more potato recipes? Here are a few to choose from:
BACON AND CHIVE ROASTED POTATO WEDGES
ONION ROASTED POTATOES
YOUNG POTATOES WITH CARAMELIZED ONION, BACON AND DILL