These Seasoned Baked Red Potato Wedges are a little crunchy on the outside, perfectly soft on the inside and so tasty! It makes a perfect side dish, for dipping into ketchup, ranch, or thousand island sauce. Or for a fantastic dinner, complete with Tasty Chicken Fritters or Meat Patties (Kotleti) as a protein source, and any of your favorite Salad. Enjoy.
Potato dishes were a common but loved staple in my childhood. I remember we even had a little folk song that we sang about that! Lol. Prepped in different ways it has always been a frequent food on the table as it's one of the simplest things to make.
I love potatoes prepared in many different ways. These red potato wedges are sprinkled with olive oil, seasoned with garlic salt, parsley, Mrs. Dash seasoning, baked to perfection, and are a wonderful, quick meal that is absolutely scrumptious.
Baked Red Potato Wedges Ingredients
- Red potatoes
- Dry parsley
- Mrs. Dash seasoning
- Garlic salt
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
Baked Red Potato Wedges Instructions
Preheat oven to 450 F (232 C). Measure out all the seasoning and mix together. Set aside until ready for use.
Scrub potatoes with a veggie scrubbing brush under running water to clean well. Pat dry with a paper towel, cut each potato into small wedges and place them into a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over potato wedges, then sprinkle the seasoning mixture. Toss them in a circular motion until well coated.
Transfer seasoned potato wedges onto a large baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30 min at 450 F (232 C).
Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Enjoy any of your favorite salad and meat.
Seasoned Baked Red Potato Wedges
Seasoned Baked Red Potato Wedges Ingredients
- 3 lbs. (1.4 kg) – red potatoes
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) – parsley
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) – Mr. Dash seasoning
- 1 tsp. – garlic salt
- 1 tsp. – sea salt
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) – olive oil
Seasoned Baked Red Potato Wedges Instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 F (232 C). Measure out all the seasoning and then mix it all together. Set aside until ready.
- Scrub potatoes with veggie scrubbing brush under running water to clean well. Pat dry with paper towel and cut each potato into small wedges. Sprinkle olive oil over potato wedges, then sprinkle with seasoning mixture and then toss it to coat.
- Transfer coated with seasoning potato wedge onto a large baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake it for 30 min at 450 F (232 C).
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy with any of your favorite salad and meat.
Looking for more potato recipes? Here are a few to choose from:
- Instant Pot Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Buttered Golden Potato with Dill
- Garlic Butter Roasted Baby Potatoes with Dill
- Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Ranch Potatoes
- Bacon and Chives Roasted Potato Wedges
- Onion Roasted Potatoes
- Young Potatoes with Caramelized Onion Bacon and Dill
Kitchen items I used in making this recipe:
(If you need any of these items, simply click on the picture to order. These are Amazon affiliate links. That means when you click on the picture link and make a purchase I make a small commission. Your cost for the purchase does not change. Thank you for your support!)