If you think you're not a baker, don't worry, this recipe is for you! How so?? These banana muffins are the easiest thing you can ever make! You really don't even need a mixer. However, to assist you in the slight mixing process, you could recruit the help of a little hand mixer. Totally your call, but the result will still be delicious!
I make these little delightful treats about twice a week for breakfast. (Especially for those grab-n-run mornings kids occasionally have, ya know?) They absolutely love them, and they don't seem to get old. They are small in size and perfect to hold for a little (or two in a big) hand.
In general, I'm a big
... muffin fan. I love, love homemade muffins! You know why? They are always a wonderful snack to have available at hand. When made at home, they consist of only a few and best-quality ingredients compare to the store bought version, but taste a million times better! Also, when I make them myself, I know they are prepared in that very particular clean manner of mine, which makes them all the more appetizing 😉
As they freeze perfectly, you can always make double portions to last the busy days you are unable to drop things to bake. And we all have those kinds, right? I have no doubt that these muffins will become your favorite too!
And did I mention how super easy they are to make? Yep, sure did! Measure out all the ingredients, mix everything together, bake and enjoy!
Muffin Crumb Ingredients:
4 tbsp. (30 g) – organic all-purpose flour
2 tbsp. (26 g) – pure cane brown sugar
1 tbsp. (8 g) – ground cinnamon
2 tbsp. (28 g) – unsalted butter (softened)
1 ½ cups (180g) – organic all-purpose flour
½ tsp. (2.5 ml) – baking soda
½ tsp. (2.5 ml) – baking powder
¼ tsp. (1.25 ml) – sea salt
2 oz. (57 g) - unsalted butter (softened)
½ cup (100 g) – organic sugar
1 large – organic egg
1 tsp. (5 ml) – pure vanilla extract
3 medium - organic ripe bananas. (Organic produce number starts with the number 9 before its original number. For example, non-organic banana number is 4011.)
Muffin Crumb Instructions:
Combine flour, pure cane brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Mix well with a fork to create crumbs. Set aside until ready for use.
Muffin Batter Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C). Measure out dry ingredients and mix together with a hand whisker. Set aside until ready for use.
2. Beat softened butter with sugar. Add egg and pure vanilla extract, mix again. Then add bananas and beat well until well incorporated, without clumps.
3. Add flour mixture prepared earlier and mix in with a spoon until all is well combined.
4. Divide the batter evenly between 12 liners.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon crumbs over the top of each muffin. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven and let them cool in the pan for 5 minutes before taking them out. Enjoy them warm. Cool completely before freezing.
Best Ever Banana Crumb Muffins
- Muffin Crumb Ingredients:
- 4 tbsp. 30 g – organic all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. 26 g – pure cane brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. 8 g – ground cinnamon
- 1 oz. 28 g – unsalted butter (softened)
- Muffin Batter Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups 180g – organic all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. 2.5 ml – baking soda
- ½ tsp. 2.5 ml – baking powder
- ¼ tsp. 1.25 ml – sea salt
- 2 oz. 57 g - unsalted butter (softened)
- ½ cup 100 g – organic sugar
- 1 large – organic egg
- 1 tsp. 5 ml – pure vanilla extract
- 3 medium - organic ripe bananas. Organic produce number starts with the number 9 before its original number. For example, non-organic banana number is 4011.
- Muffin Crumb Instructions:
- Combine flour, pure cane brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Mix well with a fork to create crumbs. Set aside until ready for use.
- Muffin Batter Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C). Measure out dry ingredients and mix together with a hand whisker. Set aside until ready for use.
- Beat softened butter with sugar. Add egg and pure vanilla extract, mix again. Then add bananas and beat well until well incorporated, without clumps.
- Add flour mixture prepared earlier and mix in with a spoon until all is well combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between 12 liners.
- Sprinkle cinnamon crumbs over the top of each muffin. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let them cool in the pan for 5 minutes before taking them out. Enjoy them warm. Cool completely before freezing.
If you make this Best Ever Banana Crumb Muffins please share a picture with me on Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Tag with #valyastasteofhome. I'd love to see your creations! 🙂
They are so delicious with a Homemade Latte, hot tea or cold milk!
Looking for more delicious muffin recipes? Here are some to choose from:
HONEY CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI MUFFINS
BUTTERMILK MUFFINS WITH RAISINS
BLUEBERRY MUFFINS WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE MORSELS AND LEMON ZEST
APPLE BANANA MUFFINS WITH CINNAMON TOPPING
Kitchen items I used in making this recipe:
(If you need any of these items, simply press on the picture to order)
Hello my dear! I’ve made these cupcakes as mini and regular sized and they are truly the most amazing, moist and tender cupcakes I have ever made! Thank you so much for your wonderful recipes! Please keep on sharing more with us!!!! God Bless you and your family!
Aww..., that is so sweet of you! I'm so happy to hear that you liked the recipe. I make these muffins at least once a week, they just never get old. Thank you so very much for such an amazing review! God blessing to you as well, and thank you for making my recipes. 😀
Omg wow vala these muffins look so very scrumptious and delish am wondering if I can nuts like walnuts or pecans definitely a must for back to work or school
Yes. It's ok to add nuts of your choice.
Thanks for sharing this recipe! It's so delicious with a cup of tea!
I'm so happy to hear that. Yes, I agree, they are really good. Thank you very much for an amazing review 🙂
Valentina of Valentina's Corner says
Oh these look so wonderful!. I'd take one (or two) with a hot cup of tea and a good book ;).. Loving the real close up picture. Yum.
Thank you very much! They are pretty addicting;)
Hello Valya. These look soo delicious. I will be trying to make them soon. I love homemade muffins. Can i just use non organic flour or eggs? I have Canadian flour that i always use for baking..will that work? Also sea salt, can i just use regular salt? And organic sugar? I just want to know if they will work out with non organic all this stuff? Thanks
Hi Raya. I've only used ingredients listed in the recipe to make these muffins. I think it should be fine. Let me know how they turn out for you. Thank you 🙂
Yum! They look so, so good! I will be making them soon. Thanks for the recipe!
Thank you dear! They are truly delicious! Let me know what you think, I would really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for stopping by 🙂
Great recipe! By the way you forgot the 0 in the 350 degrees 🙂 you have 35
Thank you very much! I got that fixed 😉