Prepare your mouth to be hugged! This is the best cheesecake recipe I have tried so far. I actually found this recipe on a cream cheese box and wanted to give it a try. It turned out splendid! They are super easy to make and have a very smooth texture. So I decided to share this yummy recipe with you guys.
Kids absolutely adored them. They were asking for more, but this recipe makes only 18 mini cheesecakes so I will be making a double portion next time. They’re so easy for their little hands to hold, and get devoured quicker. I have used the Blueberry Coulis Sauce that my daughter Elona made to drizzle the top of the mini cheesecakes and placed some fresh farm-picked blueberries that were given by my aunt. Absolutely divine!
I took them out of the foil molds as stated by the recipe, but I learned that it’s easier to keep them in the molds until they are ready to eat, because they are a bit sticky. I will not be taking them out of molds next time I make them; it’s easier to serve that way especially if you are making them for guests or church gatherings. Great turn out and super delicious; just melts in your mouth and leaves you wanting just one more bite. 🙂
Ingredients you will need:
3 – 8 oz. cream cheese packs
¾ cup sugar + 1 tbsp. for crust
1 tsp. – vanilla extract
2 tbsp. – butter soften (room temperature)
1 cup – crushed honey graham crackers
3 large – eggs
1 cup – heavy whipping cream
1 cup – fresh blueberries
Foil cupcake liners
How to make cheesecake batter:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. In the bowl of electric mixer. Add cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Beat on high for 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of mixer bowl with a spatula and beat it again on high for 3 minutes.
3. Bake it in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let it cool completely. After the cheesecakes are cold, remove them from the mold by tearing the side of the foil. Place them on the plate for decorations.
4. Pour the Blueberry Coulis Sauce into a Wilton Decorating Squeeze Bottle.
- 3 - 8 oz. cream cheese packs
- ¾ cup sugar + 1 tbsp. for curst
- 1 tsp. – vanilla extract
- 2tbsp. – butter soften (room temperature)
- 1 cup – crushed honey graham crackers
- 3 – Eggs
- 1 cup – heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup - fresh blueberries
- Foil cupcakes molds
- How to make crust:
- Place 5 whole pieces of graham crackers into a Ziploc bag and crush with a roller.
- Add crushed graham cracker crumbs, 1 tbsp sugar and butter into a small bowl.
- Mix with a spoon until all combined.
- Line muffin pan with aluminum foil molds.
- Add 1 tbsp of crumb crust to each mold.
- Press down the crumb mixture to the bottom with same measuring table spoon.
- How to make cheesecake batter:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In the electric mixer bowl add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat on high for 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the mixer bowl with a spatula and beat again on high for 3 minutes.
- Reduce speed to medium and add one egg at the time (total of 3 eggs). Fill foil molds with cheesecake batter almost to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. After the cheesecakes are cold, remove them from the molds by tearing the sides of the foil gently. Place them on a plate, ready for decorating.
- How to make decorating cream:
- Add one cup of heavy whipping cream into a small bowl.
- Beat it on high for 2 minutes.
- Place the cream into decorating bag with Wilton 106 attachment and line the cream on top of each cheesecake.
- Pour the Blueberry Coulis Sauce into a Wilton Decorating Squeeze Bottle.
- Drizzle the Blueberry Coulis Sauce on top of each cheesecake.
- Garnish with some gorgeous fresh blueberries. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!!!
This is not a sponsored post.
If you make this Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes Recipe please share a picture with me on Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Tag with #valyastasteofhome. I’d love to see your creations! 🙂