Who loves appetizers? Who doesn't. They're very much loved in our family. I want to share a very simple appetizer that is quick and easy to make but very tasty. The combination of smoked turkey, mayo, cucumber and tomato makes great mini bite size sandwiches. And give you this unique sense of comfort and relaxation. Great for after school snack for kids or a quick fix for breakfast with tea. And it's perfect for those short notice guests. You can't go wrong with such homey ingredients. 🙂
Ingredients you will need:
¾ lb. – smoked turkey breast
6 mini – cucumbers
22 cherry – tomatoes
1 ½ cup – mayonnaise
2 loaves – bread
1.Wash and slice tomatoes and cucumbers. Place bread on the serving plate. Spread one teaspoon of mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
2. Place a piece of folded smoked turkey on top of the mayonnaise.
3. Top canapés with one sliced tomato and cucumber.
Smoked Turkey Canapes
- ¾ lb. – smoked turkey breast
- 6 mini – cucumbers
- 22 cherry – tomatoes
- 1 ½ cup – mayonnaise
- 2 loaves – bread
- Wash and slice tomatoes and cucumbers. Place bread on the serving plate. Spread one teaspoon of mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
- Place a piece of folded smoked turkey on top of the mayonnaise.
- Top canapés with one sliced tomato and cucumber and enjoy.
If you make this Smoked Turkey Canapes recipe please share the picture with me on facebook, instagram or pinterest. Tag it with #valyastasteofhome, I love seeing your creation. 🙂
Ilona @ Ilona's Passion says
So easy and quick to do. Definitely perfect for any Party! Pinned it.
You are right! They are perfect for parties. Thanks Ilona for pinning 🙂
Katy @ Her Cup of Joy says
Such a simple but delicious quick recipe. I love how many appetizer "sandwich" recipes you have. Next time I have company over I'll be sure to check out some of your recipes.
Thank you Katy! They taste much better than they look, and they are very easy to make. 🙂