With cold days approaching, we look forward to braving them out with a cup of hot coffee. Especially early mornings. Once, as I was making myself a cup, a while back, my attention was caught by a couple little words on the creamer bottle: "non-dairy." A question quickly popped into my mind, "Huh. What kind of creamer contains no dairy?"
Then I took a peek at the ingredients and counted the number of ingredients listed. 15! What? None of which are dairy products. And most of which I could not recognize or pronounce. That's interesting. Did someone make a little mistake at the factory? Hmm…
And that effectively curbed my appetite south. So, I started playing around, tweaking some home ingredients to try to make a healthier, tasty creamer at home. From watching coffee shop baristas, and using products I felt should rightfully be used in a coffee creamer, I came up with a delicious coffee creamer right at home that became
... a new favorite for me.
Since I don't like my coffee black, the addition of steamed milk along with the tasty vanilla-caramel flavors of this creamer, my coffee tastes as delicious as from a coffee shop and for so much less. I have a lot of coffee drinkers at my house, so making delicious coffee at home is a life and money saver!
2 cups (473 ml) – milk (any kind, I use 1%)
14 oz. (397 g) – condensed milk
⅓ cup (80 ml) – Torani Caramel syrup
2 tbsp. (30 ml) – Caramel sauce
2 tbsp. (30 ml) – pure vanilla extract
Quart glass jar or any creamer container
1. Pour milk into the container. Add condensed milk. Shake well to combine.
2. Add caramel syrup and caramel sauce. Shake again until well blended.
3. Lastly, add pure vanilla extract and shake immediately (so the milk doesn’t curd at the top of the jar) until all combined.
That’s it! This is how easy it is to make creamer at home!
Homemade Vanilla Caramel Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups 473 ml – milk (any kind, I use 1%)
- 14 oz. 397 g – condensed milk
- ⅓ cup 80 ml – Torani Caramel syrup
- 2 tbsp. 30 ml – Caramel sauce
- 2 tbsp. 30 ml – pure vanilla extract
- Quart glass jar or any creamer container
- Pour milk into the container. Add condensed milk. Shake well to combine.
- Add caramel syrup and caramel sauce. Shake again until well blended.
- Lastly, add pure vanilla extract and shake immediately (so the milk doesn’t curd at the top of the jar) until all combined.
- That’s it! This is how easy it is to make creamer at home!
If you make this Homemade Vanilla Caramel Coffee Creamer recipe please share a picture with me on Snapchat, Instagram or Pinterest. Tag with #valyastasteofhome. I'd love to see your creations! 🙂
This looks delicious! However I can't do dairy so I might replace the condensed milk with full fat coconut milk and just use reduced fat coconut milk for the 2 cups. I'll try it out this week!
Almond milk works great as well. Let me know how you like it. Thanks for stopping by Michelle. ?
How long does this creamer last in the fridge?
It does not lost longer that a week at my house. You can try keeping it refrigerated longer and let me know the results.
I made this creamer and tastes so much better than from the store. Absolutely love the flavor. I will be making this over and over again! Thank you for taking time and sharing your recipes. God bless you and your family!
I'm so happy to hear that! I make this creamer at least twice a week. Enjoy! And thanks for your feedback 🙂
Wow that looks really easy, definitely going to try it! Thank you Valechka!
You are very welcome! Enjoy!
Looks awesome! Can't wait to make it ?
Thank you! Let me know how you like it.