These impressive little appetizers are fantastic for a number of reasons. They come together quickly, making them perfect for entertaining. Beautifully colored, taste great and still have essential nutrients. A standout dish for a party, placed strategically next to a meat side dish, it is quite refreshing.
Great for potlucks or make some up to enjoy for yourself as a snack. If your kids have a friend gathering, it is really easy for them to make as well. Only a small amount of skill with a piping bag is required to get the swirly star effect with the cream cheese. They love these. Be festive and enjoy!
Ingredients you will need:
2 – Cucumbers
12 – cherry tomatoes
4 oz. – cream cheese softened
1 tbsp. – mayonnaise
3 tbsp. – light ranch
1 tbsp. – frozen or fresh dill
¼ tsp. – garlic salt
Black pepper for garnish
5. Place all the topping into a piping bag with a star attachment and pipe out about a ¾ of a tbsp. into each prepared cucumber. If the topping has hard time to stick to cucumber pat dry the cucumber juice before piping.
- 2 – Cucumbers
- 12 – cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz. – cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp. – mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. – light ranch
- 1 tbsp. – frozen or fresh dill
- ¼ tsp. – garlic salt
- Black pepper for garnish
- Wash, peel and slice cucumber into half inch slices.
- Remove little of insides of the cucumber with a half tea spoon measurement.
- Combine softened cream cheese, mayo, and ranch. Mix it well until smooth in texture.
- Add dill and garlic salt and mix just until combined.
- Place all the topping into a piping bag with a star attachment and pipe out about a ¾ of a tbsp. into each prepared cucumber. If the topping has hard time to stick to cucumber pat dry the cucumber juice before piping.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and insert into each cucumber topping.
- Sprinkle with black pepper, serve and enjoy. This appetizers can be prepared several hour before serving, make sure to refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you make this Cucumber Bites Appetizers recipe please share the picture with me on facebook, instagram or pinterest. Tag it with #valyastasteofhome, I love seeing your creation. 🙂